Behind The Blue Curtain (a call to ex-AIX hackers)

Jim Kimble jkimble at unislc.uucp
Mon Apr 29 03:45:46 AEST 1991

> [...] peer code reviews and all ;-)

Don't you mean "The GOTO Trials" conducted by Code Nazis?   Hey, SMIT Happens.

I'm in the late process of my book "Behind The Blue Curtain:  Life
on the Dark Side of the Source" and would like to get in touch with any of
the old IBM Employees and/or contractors who worked in AIX V3.1 development
during the early days of the infamous RIOS.

This book is sorta a funny sibling of Kidder's Soul_Of_A_New_Machine.  I take
no prisoners when describing the personalities who made the operating system
good, bad, politically correct, etc.

If you have any interesting or funny stories you would like to share with
me, please send e-mail.  All names will be kept in strict confidence to
protect the innocent and/or guilty (and to avoid costly civil litigation). ;-)

You can reach me via e-mail at:		sun!unislc!jkimble

Thanks,

--Jim Kimble,					   jkimble at bally.bally.com
Yet Another UNIX Insultant			     sun!unislc!jkimble

"ALPO is 99 cents a can.  That's over SEVEN dog dollars!"