AIX 1.2, DOS-Merge, & > 32MB DOS Partition ??

Kevin P. Kleinfelter kevin at msa3b.UUCP
Wed Apr 10 21:11:24 AEST 1991

hh2 at prism.gatech.EDU (HAAS) writes:

>The problem is that DOS-Merge insists on installing with IBM-DOS 3.3
>ONLY. DOS 3.3 limits the partition size to 32 MB. It would be nice
>to be able to use DOS 4.0 or 5.0, but I'd be REAL happy if someone knew
>a way to access more than 32 MB under DOS-Merge using IBM-DOS 3.3.

Could you perhaps use multiple drives, and use "join"?  Not quite
what you want, but it is usually a close approximation.
--
Kevin Kleinfelter @ Dun and Bradstreet Software, Inc (404) 239-2347
...gatech!nanovx!msa3b!kevin