RCS compilation on RS-6000 -- problem

Joshua Lobel jnl at wjh12.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 17 07:58:01 AEST 1991

I'm trying to compile RCS on an IBM RS-6000.  The make file gives me
errors about typedef statements.

Has anyone compiled RCS on the 6000?  I could use some guidance.

I'm assuming that RCS is better than SCCS -- if you have feelings on
that I'd be interested.

I work for a software company that has
created a custom database/acctg system.  We have "vanilla" code, and
also a lot of custom code for various clients.  I was tkhinking of
using different branches for diferent clients.  The other option is to
give the programs a unique extension based on the client.  Thoughts?

Thanks for the help.

Josh Lobel
617 235-2513