xrn

Marc Pawliger marc at ibmpa.awdpa.ibm.com
Sat Apr 13 03:47:09 AEST 1991

Xrn is available via anonymous ftp from either shambhala.berkeley.edu or
export.lcs.mit.edu.  Since it is done at Berkeley, the latest versions will be
there, but the machine seems to often be off the net.

It runs pretty much out-of-the-box on the '6000', though I think I may have had
to do some tweaking with setenv() and XAPPLRESDIR to get it to correctly find
its app-defaults file.

+--Marc Pawliger----IBM Advanced Workstations Division----Palo Alto, CA---+
|   Internet: marc at ibminet.awdpa.ibm.com        VNET:    MARCP at AUSVM6  |
|    UUCP:     uunet!ibminet.awdpa.ibm.com!marc  Phone:   (415) 855-3493  |
+-----IBMinet:  marc at ibmpa.awdpa.ibm.com----------IBM T/L:  465-3493------+

These are my opinions, not IBM's etc etc etc