G++ on AIX 3.1

Paul Amaranth amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Thu Feb 21 09:08:45 AEST 1991

I'm interested in getting g++ running on a RS 6000.  Unfortunately,
this implies getting gcc running as well.  I've noticed there is no
config file for a 6000 in the gcc distribution and the silence on these
packages in this group has been deafening.

Does anyone have any experience with porting either of these?

Please email.  I'll post a summary if there is sufficient interest.
--
Paul Amaranth  office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu  | WANTED: Clever saying