F-18 Flight Simulator

Ronald S Woan woan at nowhere
Wed Feb 13 10:24:37 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb12.025632.19673 at agate.berkeley.edu> willee at .berkeley.edu (Willy M. Lee) writes:
>I am looking for a military (or conventional) flight simulator for a
>Unix workstation running in Sunview or Xwindows.  I have heard rumors
>alluding to the existence of an F-18 simulator.  If anyone knows about
>this

acm 2.0 was just released (check comp.archives or comp.graphics for
deatils) on expo.lcs.mit.edu... If I remember correctly it's an F-16
simulator and looked pretty nice on a Sun 4 with X.

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +