3rd party memory for RS-6000 530 installed!

frank at leopard.Berkeley.EDU frank at leopard.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Feb 1 01:42:44 AEST 1991

> Now that we have 64 Mbytes, does anyone know how to configure
> the kernel such that malloc will allocate 64 mbytes (or more) ?
> Right now, malloc refuses to allocate more than 32 mbytes and
> we have not been able to figure out how to change this.

I think that you need to look at the 'ulimit' command.  At least on my
machine, the limit for memory is 32M.

- Frank Feuerbacher

Disclaimer: I don't speak for my employer and they don't speak for me.