lsps

Tony Sanders sanders at peyote.cactus.org
Wed Feb 20 10:06:53 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb19.182028.7164 at dartvax.dartmouth.edu> paw at eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Pat Wilson) writes:
>Why doesn't lsps -a report the correct paging %Used to non-root users?
>It also indicates that the space isn't active...  Did I miss something
>in info that would have told me I need to su to see how close I'm
>coming to SIGDANGER?
lsps -a workes ok at:
Option Name          State      Event      Date/Time Release         User Name
bos.obj              INACTIVE   COMMIT     02/02/90  03.01.0000.0000 root
                     INACTIVE   APPLY      12/31/69  03.01.0003.0013 root
                     ACTIVE     COMMIT     12/31/69  03.01.0003.0013 root

I've seen it work incorrectly at older levels.

Also, I think you might want to checkout the psdanger() subroutine.

-- sanders at peyote.cactus.org
First rule of software:  Throw the first one away.
and so on...
I am not an IBM representative and I speak only for myself.