Problem with socket system on AIX 3.1

jian at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu jian at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Sat Feb 2 03:09:06 AEST 1991

Hi,
   I have troubles dealing with the socket system in AIX 3.1. It seems to me
that the socket system does not provide reliable communications between
internal processes. Does anybody out there encounter the same problem? I would
like to hear from them. Also, if someone is interested in knowing what's the
problem, please send me a mail. I have a test program to confirm the problem.
Hopefully, someone can fix my test program and make it run successfully on
RS/6000. Otherwise, it is the serious problem for IBM.

Jian Q. Li
Network Programmer Analyst
Computer Center                       phone   : (913)864-0358
University of Kansas                  internet: jian at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu