RS-6000 c-kermit -- looking for

Joshua Lobel jnl at wjh12.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 16 07:35:37 AEST 1991

----- News saved at 12 Feb 91 00:39:53 GMT
i'm looking for a version of c-kermit for an ibm rs-6000.  i've got source
from okstate, but it doesn't have a specific make for rs-6000.
although I've gotten it to compile with some fiddling, it doesn't run
properly (gets hung when i try to set the port).

if anyone has a compiled version, i'd be very interested in getting
it.

thanks.

josh lobel