vt100 terminal emulation for AIX telnet

Grand Poobah kovarik at utkux1.utk.edu
Wed Feb 13 07:28:00 AEST 1991

I have recently acquired an IBM 6091 workstation with aixwindows.
I want to be able to telnet to VMS VAXes and use screen editors on
which require vt100, or other vt-type terminal compatibility on
the remote machines.  I am under the impression vt-type terminal
emulation can be set up via a key binding file (vt100.keys) which
is usually in /etc.  Alas, I only have tn3270.keys....  Does anybody
out there happen to have a copy of vt100.keys (or vt220, or vt???)
which they could send me?  Or suggest another way to emulate these
terminals?  Thanks.

				AIXnovice Mitch