I desperately need screen for an IBM RS/6000...help

Peter R. Thorsen Jr prt7u at holmes.acc.Virginia.EDU
Sun Feb 24 15:03:40 AEST 1991

Hello folks,

I have a real dilemma on my hands.  I have recently moved my account on
to an IBM RS/6000.  Here is the dilemma part:

I miss not having screen around to help me out.  I had no idea that I
had become so dependent on this program.  Has anyone ported this software
to an RS/6000?  Is anybody currently trying to port it to an RS/6000?

If either of the above statements are true can some kind sole put me
in touch with them or at least let me know where I can find the program.

I'm in a desperate situation here folks.

Please reply via e-mail with any info on this subject.

Thanks in advance,

Pete