Modem setups under AIX

Robin D. Wilson robin at batman
Sat Jun 29 02:20:50 AEST 1991

In article <jmw.678028131 at probitas> jmw at probitas.cs.utas.edu.au writes:
> A short while ago someone offered a complete guide to setting up modems on
> the RS/6000 to someone who was having problems. My efforts to mail the person
> involved bounced, so I was hoping that maybe (s)he could post it to the net,
                                               ^^^^^
                                                "he" Please!
> or email me a copy.

I have mailed a copy to you...

If anybody else is interested, I still have a few copies left (these damn
computers are wonderful things aren't they... No matter how many times I send
this file out, I still seem to have one left.)

|The views expressed herein, are the sole responsibility of the typist at hand|
|UUCP:     pensoft!robin                                                      |
|USNail:   701 Canyon Bend Dr.                                                |
|          Pflugerville, TX  78660                                            |
|          Home: (512)251-6889      Work: (512)343-1111                       |