How to create an SRC-aware program?

Chip Salzenberg chip at tct.com
Sat Jun 8 05:32:58 AEST 1991

Some time ago, I replaced Sendmail with Smail 3.1 on our RS/6000.
Unfortunately, IBM's System Resource Controller (SRC) has put new
requirements on on the TCP/IP daemons, and e.g. system shutdown
doesn't work right.

I'd like to make Smail 3.1 act just like Sendmail (at least as far as
SRC support), but I've had no success in my efforts to decode the
InfoHider documentation on the SRC library routines.

Does anyone have sample source code for an SRC-aware application?
Nothing fancy is required, just the basics.  adTHANKSvance
--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT     <chip at tct.com>, <uunet!pdn!tct!chip>
          perl -e 'sub do { print "extinct!\n"; }   do do()'