paging space

Robert E. Landsparger rel at mtu.edu
Sun Jun 2 13:50:33 AEST 1991

In article <598 at afc-tci.UUCP>, joubert at afc-tci.UUCP (Joubert Berger) writes:
|> Anyone know how to deactive a paging space.  I created a very large
|> paging space and I know what to make it smaller.  So I am going to delete
|> the paging space and recreate it.  But I need to first make the paging
|> space unactive.  Any ideas?
|> 	     Joubert

One way, is to disable it through SMIT so it is not active on system restart,
and re-boot the system.  This will cause it not to become active when the
system comes back up.  Then remove the paging space.

I currently don't know off a way to turn off paging space that is in use.  I
am sure SOMEONE will correct (flame) me if I am wrong.

--Bob

--

USER:		Can I get a list of *all* the unix commands?
CONSULTANT:	man -k - | lpr -