CD audio player

Jean-Francois Panisset panisset at thunder.mcrcim.mcgill.edu
Fri Jun 14 23:05:24 AEST 1991

I have access to a model 530 with an external CD-ROM drive. I noticed
that the drive has an audio jack and volume control, so I guess it must
be able to play audio CDs. I realize this is proably a FAQ, but is there
any software out there that will let me play audio CDs on this drive?
I would prefer something non X-based (this machine does not have a
graphics console), but source to an X-based program would be a good
start also. On a related note, is there an FTP site for AIX-specifix stuff?
I did finally find a copy of tcsh for AIX, but I had to hunt around a lot
for it...

Thanks in advance,
JF Panisset
--