Idle X

Mark R. Ludwig mrl at uai.com
Sat Jun 8 06:20:50 AEST 1991

Our R/6000 is at 3003, and we have never seen the screen-saving
features of X work.  The best we've seen is the screen blank, the X is
painted, and then the screen is immediately restored.  Can anyone tell
me what causes this, or how to fix it?  It's not a big deal, but it's
caused us to wonder if something else is wrong.$$
--
INET: mrl at uai.com       UUCP: uunet!uaisun4!mrl       PSTN: +1 213 822 4422
USPS: 7740 West Manchester Boulevard, Suite 208, Playa del Rey, CA  90293