paging space

jaime at excalibur.austin.ibm.com jaime at excalibur.austin.ibm.com
Tue Jun 18 01:14:26 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun17.122158.23757 at sinix.UUCP>, allan at sinix.UUCP (Allan
Perry) writes:
> From: allan at sinix.UUCP (Allan Perry)
> Subject: Re: paging space
>
> richard at locus.com (Richard M. Mathews) writes:
> >
> >   [someone else asked some questions about the paging space]
> >
> >Please specify the platform and release on all questions.
>
> C'mon, Richard.  It has to be RS/6000.  No one ever mentions AIX 1.2.* here.
> There must be something in the charter of this newsgroup against it.

.
.
> alan

Try again Alan.  I have seen several articles dealing with AIX 1.2.* in this
newsgroup.  I will grant you that the vast bulk of the questions deal with
the 6000 machine, tho.  Have a nice day!

Jaime Vazquez
AIX Technical Support
IBM AWD-Austin/2830
6000:  jaime at excalibur.austin.ibm.com