Help! Can't get info to work...

Alistair Veitch, University of Waikato, New Zealand acv at waikato.ac.nz
Tue Jun 11 12:24:20 AEST 1991

I've got two machines here, one with a pile of disk, and one with not much
at all. I'm trying to get the X version of info running off the machine without
any spare disk by NFS mounting various directories from the other (eg all
the X stuff) or copying some smaller files. I've got info starting, but get an
error stating that 'Application definition files not found'. Now, so I don't
have to waste my time hunting these files down, can someone tell me where/what
they are?

And while I'm here, has anyone got info to display on either an NCD X terminal
or a sun, or a vaxstation...? In fact anything but a DECstation, on which it
appears to work fine.

Thanks in advance,
			Alistair

--
Alistair Veitch			Systems Programmer/Analyst
Internet: acv at waikato.ac.nz	Phone: +64 71 562889 ext. 8638