Where/what is ELM?

Thomas J Cozzolino RBNTJC at ROHVM1.BITNET
Fri Jun 28 22:51:57 AEST 1991

We have 8 or so RS/6000s, as well as Apollos, IBM mainframe, Vaxen, etc.

I heard somewhere that ELM is a good X-based mail interface.  Is it a
front end to mh?  How does it compare with Xmh or Zip?  Is ELM available at
any FTP sites?  And, has anyone out there ported it to the RS/6000?

Any help is appreciated.  Please respond to me via BITNET (RBNTJC at ROHVM1), or
rbntjc at rohmhaas.com.  Thanks.

I will post of summary if there is interest.