IBM publication for network installation

Matt Emerson matt at karazm.math.uh.edu
Wed Jun 5 09:24:41 AEST 1991

Sorry to waste net.bandwidth, but I remember seeing someone post that there
was a document available from IBM which better explained how to do
network installations. Its title was something like "AIX, networking, life,
the universe and everything" (I can't remember exactly; it was of that
general archetype)

We've got a SCSI-less rs/6000 and need to figure out how to put the install
images on the tapes onto the net install server. The documentation in info
is abysmal on this topic.

Anyone remember that document's name?
--
Matt Emerson