AIXServ

Robin D. Wilson robin at batman
Thu Jun 27 23:44:49 AEST 1991

>      Can someone please explain what is availible from aixbugs? RS6000
>      bug fixes? (Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I haven't seen or have
>      missed an explaination).

You can submit problems, check status, send in testcases (of limited size), and
generally do everything (within limits) that you do when you call the 800
number...... Only electronically.

Hmmm... I seem to remember people asking for this.  Maybe IBM is really
listening?

|The views expressed herein, are the sole responsibility of the typist at hand|
|UUCP:     pensoft!robin                                                      |
|USNail:   701 Canyon Bend Dr.                                                |
|          Pflugerville, TX  78660                                            |
|          Home: (512)251-6889      Work: (512)343-1111                       |