Need OPINIONS on AIX PS/2 (Pleeease)

Kagebo-shi jew at rs6000.sunquest.com
Tue Jun 25 03:18:55 AEST 1991

AIX PS/2 running X11 might be a little slow, but other wise I find it
to be a very nice Unix implementation.  Make sure you have plenty of
paging space and everything should be fine.

As to PD stuff, I have compiled GNU emacs 18.57 recently with no
problems but all the Larry Wall stuff (uses Configure script) don't
install too well on my system.  They can't seem to come up with the
answers and I certainly don't know the order of bytes in an integer or
whatever.  I posted to comp.lang.perl, but got no answer.  Your mileage
may vary.

J. E. Ward

J. E. Ward	jew at sunquest.com

Confucious say...
Hurewitz's Memory Principle:
	The chance of forgetting something is directly proportional