ULTREX to TCP/IP V2 printing

Tom O'Toole tom at sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu
Thu Jun 6 11:28:37 AEST 1991

    Sorry about the origional post it somehow saw missing the
message text a corrected post follows.

     We are currently printing from our ULTREX 4.1 system to
our IBM VM system whick in runing TCPIP V2.
The printout will print in the IBM line printer but the
only banner information that apperars if the standard IBM banner
for lpserv. The missing lpr banner information makes it impossable
to distribuite the output. I have tried a wide varity of printcap
definations on the VAX and it apperars that not much can be changed
on the IBM side.

   Your advice or referal to an "expert" will be greatly appreaciated

                             Tom O'Toole
                             San Francisco State University
                             (415) 338-2583
                             tom at sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu