AIX vs standard unix

Fred L. Johnson johnson at aixwiz.austin.ibm.com
Sat Jun 8 07:14:49 AEST 1991

> Next thing you know, IBM'll outlaw the necktie.
>
> Naaaaah.

IBM may not outlaw the necktie, but I see a lot more blue jeans than
neckties worn by us AIX developers (management, however, is a different
story!).

- Fred

My remarks and opinions are mine alone...
| Fred L. Johnson                  | Internet: johnson at aixwiz.austin.ibm.com |
| IBM Personal Systems Programming | inet: johnson at tanstaafl.austin.ibm.com  |
| AIX BOS Field Quality            | vnet: FJOHNSON at AUSVMQ                |
| 11400 Burnet Road,  994/3401     | phone: (512) 823-4706                   |
| Austin, TX  78758-3493           | tie line: 793-4706                      |