<None>

ev6x at vax5.cit.cornell.edu ev6x at vax5.cit.cornell.edu
Thu Jun 13 15:51:56 AEST 1991

I recall seeing a "Frequently Asked Questions" posting a while back.
Is it still being posted?
Maybe that information has moved somewhere and I missed the notice?
Is there an archive for the proceedings of comp.unix.aix?

I am interested in information on how to connect an IBM 4019
Laserprinter (Postscript Option, 2Meg) to the RS6000 520 parallel port.
I found the 520 P port pin-out in info.
I would like to know the pin-out for the 4019.
I would also be interested in an example of the command chain
necessary to set up the virtual printer and queue. I could poke
around in info, but it seems like something that someone else's
experience could more quickly illuminate.

Albert Putnam   putnam at msc2.msc.cornell.edu