uunet <-->IBM email..how?

Robin Robin
Tue Jun 4 00:28:06 AEST 1991

In article <1991May27.203226.1695 at sobeco.com> jalonso at sobeco.com (j.alonso)
writes:
> I saw a mesg. sometime back that indicated how one could email an IBM rep. or
> support person via uunet.
> If anyone could pass on this info on to me I'd sure appreciate it!
>
> Please email direct to me....Thanks

The Level 2 support people can be reached by using the following route:

		<username>%aixserv at uunet.uu.net

Where <username> is the Level 2 person's account on a machine called "journey"
(they should know what you are talking about if you read this message to them).

|The views expressed herein, are the sole responsibility of the typist at hand|
|UUCP:     pensoft!robin                                                      |
|USNail:   701 Canyon Bend Dr.                                                |
|          Pflugerville, TX  78660                                            |
|          Home: (512)251-6889      Work: (512)343-1111                       |