Gnu products for AIX 1.1 PS/2 ??

Dwayne Jacques Fontenot fontenot at comet.rice.edu
Tue Jun 25 12:15:46 AEST 1991

Hello,

Please do not laugh too loud. I am wondering if anyone has ported the
Gnu products to AIX 1.1 for the PS/2. I am most interested in gcc and
gnuemacs. gas and gdb would also be very cool.

I guess since gcc will not yet work on the RT or the RS/6000 (though
why you would want it on the RS/6000 I don't know...it has a *great*
compiler :-) it is way too much to hope that it will compile on the
AIX PS/2.  :-(

I would be pretty happy with gnuemacs though....or barring that, any
decent version of emacs (free).

thank you for your time,

Dwayne Fontenot (fontenot at comet.rice.edu)
Rice Advanced Visualization Lab (RAVL)