Backup and access list question

Steve Talmage steve at trashy.UUCP
Sat Jun 22 18:34:26 AEST 1991

Does anyone know exactly when AIX 3.1 access lists are or are not backed up
when backing up files?	I would think the answer is "just the backup command
itself", but I don't want to make that assumption.

Also, do other commands (such as cp) copy the access lists too?

Yes, I could try a bunch of tests, but this question got stuck in my head
and has kept me up thinking about it, and maybe typing it in here would let
me rest easier.  And, yes, I'm at home, nowhere near my 6000s, and I'm
rambling terribly.  Thanks for any help.

--
Steve	| uucp: ...!uhnix1!lobster!trashy!steve | "Do or do not.  There is
Talmage | inet: steve%trashy at lobster.hou.tx.us	|  no 'try'."