TRIM89 - Sources wanted

David Elder stange at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 1 05:24:59 AEST 1991

Hello , I am looking for source code for a program called
TRIM89. It simulates the "Transport of ions in matter"
and was written by J.F. Ziegler et. al. at the IBM
T.J. Watson Research Centre at Yorktown Heights N.Y.
I have the executables for a PC, however, I would
like to run it on our IBM RS6000 mod 320 running
AIX 3.1.5. (I would also be happy with executables
for the workstation if such are available.)

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

David

--
David Elder                                University of Toronto
pelder at pluto.clsc.utoronto.ca              Institute for Aerospace Studies