sSetting the date

Shawn Hayes Shawn.Hayes at bbs.oit.unc.edu
Thu Jun 20 13:26:20 AEST 1991

This shouldn't be necessary, but I've had no luck setting the time and date
under Aix V3.1 (RS/6000) and having it stay set through a reboot.  For some
reason when I reboot the date and minutes remain set correctly, but the
hours portion is set to 12:00.   Can someone tell what command I should use
to set the date in the computers NVM so it will stay correct through a reboot.

Thanks.

Shawn Hayes

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information