puzzling tcpip problem. ODM messed up?

Bruce Johnson johnson at horta.rice.edu
Wed Jun 12 10:14:44 AEST 1991

No guarantees that this will work, but I mentioned to yates at a.chem.upenn.edu
that several people had been complaining about no incoming calls after
going to 3005.  His response:

#You mentioned a problem telnetting in after the upgrade. Well, this morning
#we observed the same thing. However, the cure is simple. Go into smit,
#System Environments and Processes, and Change Number of licensed users
#to more than 1-2 . We set ours to 2-32.

It would be a cruel twist if a simple default flag like this was the
culprit.  Let us know if it is or not.

Bruce Johnson
johnson at horta.rice.edu