INFO explorer

Jim Hudgens hudgens at sun13.scri.fsu.edu
Fri Mar 15 10:20:06 AEST 1991

>>Has anyone out there had any problems running info -g remote to
>>another platform ( like a sun or dec ) ?

I haven't seen it  hang yet, and I have one running which is
a couple of days old.

Also, has anyone noticed that the postscript created by printing graphics
images under info -g does not have the magic "%!" as the first characters
in the print job.  This tends to cause problems when spooling to systems
using transcript, since it prints it out as the postscript text.

JHH

--

Jim Hudgens		Supercomputer Computations Research Institute
hudgens at sun13.scri.fsu.edu