READMEs (was: Re: C compilation ran out of space)

Graeme Moffat graeme at ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz
Wed Mar 6 11:28:18 AEST 1991

jsalter at ibmpa.awdpa.ibm.com writes:

>People, *please* look at the appropriate README's.  It'll save you all sorts
>	/usr/lpp/bos/bsdadm 	- 4.3 BSD System Administration for AIXv3 tips

Hey, there's a heap of useful stuff in this one! Why on earth does the bos
README say it's for experienced BSD administrators, implying that us
neophytes needn't bother with it?  I didn't *B^(
*Everyone* new to AIX should read it - it could be more appropriately named
README.bsdadm so that an initial listing of README* will pick it up.

--
Graeme Moffat                g.moffat at aukuni.ac.nz \ Time wastes us all,
Computer Aided Design Centre,  Fax: +64-9-366-0702 /  our bodies & our wits