KHOROS for 6000?

Sakari Jalovaara sja at sirius.hut.fi
Wed Mar 20 02:24:32 AEST 1991

>On a related note, has anyone successfully built KHOROS?

Yup, took some doing too.  These are context diffs:

-rw-r--r--  1 sja      staff       48182 Mar 19 16:39 rs6000-patch1
-rw-r--r--  1 sja      staff       75728 Mar 19 16:39 rs6000-patch2

However, I found a copyright somewhere in Khoros that says:

     No other rights, including for example, the right to redis-
     tribute this software and its documentation or the right to
     prepare derivative works, are granted unless specifically
     provided in a separate license agreement.

So methinks I can't give the patches to anyone.  So it goes.
									++sja