What's in 3005?

Pat Wilson paw at eleazar.dartmouth.edu
Tue Mar 26 01:31:02 AEST 1991

Once again, we're waiting (with bated breath) for a new AIX upgrade.
I understand (from the Hotline) that 3005 will be auto-shipped Real Soon
Now (not _today_, as previously hoped).  Does anyone know what I can
expect from 3005?  What's been fixed this time?

It would be nice if there were some way (other than reading the APARS
when the upgrade finally arrives) to find out what's been "fixed"...
I'd really like a list of files included in the upgrade
*on paper, in the PTF Note* so that I could see what I was getting into.
A posting to the net (perish the thought! :->) containing this information
would work for me, as well.

Are you listening, IBM?

--
Pat Wilson