file fragmentation

uunet!bria!mike uunet!bria!mike
Sat Mar 2 08:29:27 AEST 1991

In an article, ipsun.larc.nasa.gov!jcburt (John Burton) writes:
>In article <3592 at d75.UUCP> woan at peyote.cactus.org writes:
>I recall reading an announcement (in BYTE ???) about a version of
>NORTON utilities for the UNIX environment...there were some differences
>relative to the DOS version, so I'm not sure if the UNIX version has anything
>for disk/file fragmentation...

Oh lord.  Please, if you have a UNIX machine, spare it the agony of having
Norton stuffed into it's bowels.

Simply use fsanalyze, which works quite swimmingly.

--
Michael Stefanik, MGI Inc., Los Angeles| Opinions stated are not even my own.
Title of the week: Systems Engineer    | UUCP: ...!uunet!bria!mike