rs/6000 anonymous ftp sites out there?

prichard devon u714092 at mustang.larc.nasa.gov
Sat Mar 9 06:08:25 AEST 1991

  jew at charon.sunquest.com (James E. Ward) writes:

   I just brought my rs/6000 520 workstation up last night.  Can anyone
   point me to an anonymous ftp site where I can find ready to compile
   versions of GNU emacs, rn and other desirables?  Any help will be
   much appreciated and thanks in advance!  I am sorry if this has been
   answered before, but I am new to the group!
----

I'm in the same boat; I'm looking for stuff like less, tcsh, GNUemacs
and so forth.  I recall the thread that GNUemacs hasn't been fully
ported yet, but maybe microemacs or something is available until then.

 | Devon Prichard                "The atrocious crime of being a young  |
 | u714092 at eagle.larc.nasa.gov,   man... I shall neither attempt to     |
 | prichard at ias.larc.nasa.gov     palliate nor deny."                   |
 |                                William Pitt, House of Commons, 1741  |