RS600 3rd party Memory

Popi Havaki havaki at csi.forth.gr
Tue Mar 5 21:21:39 AEST 1991

We are going to order two RS6000/320 workstation with 8MB ram each from IBM.
I have found 3rD party memory for this machine from Castle Rock inc in
16MB upgrade kit . Does anyone have experience buying memory from this
company? Does anyone know if we will have problem to increase RS6000 memory
from 8MB to 24MB adding the upgrade kit mentioned above ?
I will appreciate any comments about adding third party  memory on RS6000/320
machine.

                               Thanks in advance

                               Popi Havaki
                               System administrator