What breaks in 3003 update?

Paul Amaranth amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Thu Mar 7 02:40:18 AEST 1991

I have an RS 6000 running AIX 3.1, current release.

I've just received my 3003 update tapes, but before applying them, I'd
sort of like an idea of what I should keep from the current release.  I
have seen a couple of items in this group, but I didn't save them :-(.
E-mail your suggestions and experience and I will post a summary.

Thanks
--
Paul Amaranth  office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu  | WANTED: Clever saying