Making A request to IBM (Was: Re: How does one compile to assembly?)

Christian Motz cmo at softpro.stgt.sub.org
Mon Mar 11 02:45:27 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar6.211740.25556 at ibmpa.awdpa.ibm.com> jsalter at slo.awdpa.ibm.com (Jim Salter) writes:

> [...]
>
>Please feel free to call up IBM with requests
>for it, though.  If enough people want it and *communicate* this to IBM,
>it might get in there.

The big problem I (and I suppose quite a lot of people) have with this is
that I don't have the slightest idea where and how I should make these
kinds of requests. I doubt that I should bother the software support
people with this ...

--
SOFTPRO doesn't speak for me, and I do not speak for SOFTPRO. So what?

                              Christian Motz, cmo at softpro.stgt.sub.org