AIX troff postscript fonts wanted

Steve Rader rader at shorty.cs.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 12 06:58:47 AEST 1991

I'm trying to use troff with a postscript printer to no avail.
So I have three questions:

 0)  As a quick workaround, can you force the existing fonts to
     be submitted as postscript?

 1)  Could someone mail/post an ftp site with troff fonts for AIX3.1?

 2)  I have the text files describing the fonts but cann't find any
     doc. about how these become the binaries used by troff (surly one
     doesn't use mkdev.)  So could someone explain how the text
     files (in /usr/lib/font/dev*) are compiled into binaries?
     (ie, DESC becomes DESC.out)

Thanks in advance!
Steve		rader at shorty.cs.wisc.edu