INFO explorer

attwool at exocet.enet.dec.com attwool at exocet.enet.dec.com
Fri Mar 15 01:43:58 AEST 1991

>Has anyone out there had any problems running info -g remote to
>another platform ( like a sun or dec ) ?
>
>Seems to work ok for a while, but will eventually handup.  No errors
>are reported on the remote platform, and none on the ibm.  The only
>way to FIX the problem is to kill the info and start another one.

 I've had those sorts of problems when displaying it to  an Ultrix workstation.,
but couldn't
 get it to even display on my VAXstation running DECwindows.

 I also had problems in trying to get aixterm to display output on my VAXstation
also...
 I gave up...

 I keep getting this..

# xterm -d exocet:0
aixterm: BadValue, integer parameter out of range for operation
Request code 1, minor code 0, serial #121, resource id -2
IOT/Abort trap(coredump)

Justyn K