Bug Management software/system wanted

W. W. Looi looi at sutro.SFSU.EDU
Sun Mar 10 06:33:46 AEST 1991

My division is looking to acquire a bug management software for use in
problem tracking within its development group. We're running IBM Token
Ring with AIX operating system interconnected to other sites via X25.
So, disrtibuted and AIX compatible are two main requirements. If you're
someone who has worked with bug management or know of any existing
package, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

--
Wan Looi, Tools/New Appl., Information Services
DHL Worldwide Express, 333 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065