xmh can't create new mail folder

Jerry Heyman jerry at heyman.austin.ibm.com
Fri Mar 15 10:35:42 AEST 1991

In article <RNETMAIL9103141619124SEB1525 at MVS.DRAPER.COM> seb1525 at mvs.draper.com ("Stephen E. Bacher") writes:

>I give up.  Why is it that that every time I try to use xmh, I get:
> Can't create new mail folder!
> errno = 2
> exiting.

Just a thought, check the .mh_profile file that is created in your $HOME
directory when you initially started up xmh.  One of the lines should have
storing your mail messages.  Does that directory exist?

>Any ideas?

Can't give any more ideas, one would think that errno=2 (ENOENT) would be what
was expected by xmh when you wanted to create a new folder.

Anyone else with any ideas?

jerry
Jerry Heyman                         Internet : jerry at ajones.austin.ibm.com
PSP Development Environment Tools    VNET     : HEYMAN at AUSVMQ
Austin, TX  78758                    IBM T-R  : jerry at heyman.austin.ibm.com
*** All opinions expressed are exactly that - my opinions and NOT IBM's