Makefile for RZ/SZ 3.00

Ice Weasle davidc at contact.uucp
Mon Apr 15 13:01:24 AEST 1991

----

Recently I got RZ/SZ 3.00 and found that the Makefile breaks under any
of the available selections... Now... I expect that more than a few
people have already fought this battle.  Does anyone have a revised
Makefile or even better, the binaries ready-made?

(I don't have FTP-ability)

Thanks in advance... Anything will be appreciated as until I get this
done, I cannot set up the other more interesting utils...

(note: Ziebmef is down with a sick HD. Please send messages to contact.)
--
Dave Carlton (davidc at ziebmef.mef.org!white.toronto.edu)
"There's more than one way to skin a cat", Lydia thought, as she