What commercial end-user applications are exist NOW for the A300

Greg Comeau comeau at ditka.Chicago.COM
Wed Apr 10 02:26:30 AEST 1991

In article <20417 at cbmvax.commodore.com> jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com (Randell Jesup) writes:
>In article <ocRwZ1w161w at nstar.rn.com> tbissett at nstar.rn.com (Travis Bissett) writes:
>>jac at gandalf.llnl.gov (James A. Crotinger) writes:
>>>   Does anyone know if the arrival of Comeau C++ for AmigaDOS has derailed
>>> SAS's plan to market a new version of their C++ product? They had been
>>> planning to release a native C++ compiler (one which compiled directly
>>> to machine code) sometime in '91.
>	I doubt it.  When they spun off Lattice again (they bought it a few

I doubt it as well.  Just because our C++ has been release is no reason for
SAS to abandon theirs.  In fact, now that ours is released, they have every
reason to forge ahead.  Furthermore, since the product is being developed
at SAS for some other reasons, it would be wise for them to at least make an
attempt at marketing it.
--
	 Comeau Computing, 91-34 120th Street, Richmond Hill, NY, 11418
                            Producers of Comeau C++