Framemaker on 3000UX

Brett Bourbin brett at visix.com
Thu Apr 18 05:36:59 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr17.160805.4450 at convex.com>, swarren at convex.com (Steve Warren) writes:
> In article <Uc2uqqm00XNIQ1OWQp at cs.cmu.edu> Michael.Witbrock at cs.cmu.edu writes:
> >I sincerely hope that Commodore is talking with frame corp about getting
> >framemaker on the 3000UX.
> >It should be an easy port for them, and a big boon for us.
>
> This application appears to have been ported pretty widely.  It would be a great
> X app for the 3000UX.

I, personally, being a A3000 owner, would like to see many of the UNIX titles ported to
the 3000UX box.  If you have been able to got to any of the UNIX shows (Uniforum, Xhibition)
you have seen that there are a few really well-programmed apps for other UNIX platforms.
I hope that C= has the forsight to get things rolling.

Imagine a interface above-and-beyond Intuition running on the 3000UX.  8^)

--
                                __
  Brett Bourbin          \  / /(_  /\/   11440 Commerce Park Drive