Mathematica

Herb Brown hb136 at leah.albany.edu
Tue Apr 2 23:28:36 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr1.125445.20758 at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> es1 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:

>	I got a newsletter from Waterloo-Maple software saying
> the version V IS shipping now.
>
>>is currently installed on many Amigas running WB 1.3.
>>
>	So you mean that it IS shipping, but only if you have
>2.0? Well, that isn't so bad considering that 2.0 will likely be
>released RSN. Things at Commodore have been REAL quiet lately.
>
>	-- Ethan

No Ethan, version Maple V is NOT being shipped yet. It is still being
beta tested. It currently will not run correctly under WB 1.3.2 and has
trouble with many of its newer features under WB 2.xx. For example, it
locks up when asked to do a plot3d or a tubeplot on the Amiga. The UNIX
version, however, works very well.

                              Herb