C= push for Universities

David Hopper bard at jessica.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 12:35:52 AEST 1991

Now that the UX is a reality, I wonder if I could get some feedback on what
C='s push for university space will be.  I've been an 'objective fanatic' since
the early days, and I'm very interested in becoming an Amiga UX rep here on
campus.  I'd like to know if C= is going to wait for an installed base, or if
they plan on an aggressive blitzkreig.

I probably won't get too much of an answer to that (marketing decision, right?)
but at the least I would like to know who to contact regarding a bid for
becoming the first Amiga campus rep here at Stanford (if it's even a target
university).

Thanks in advance,
Dave Hopper      |      /// The Amiga:      | The great strength of the total-
                 | __  ///                  | itarian state is that it forces
bard at jessica.    | \\\/// The Cybernetic    | those who fear it to imitate it.
   Stanford.EDU  |  \XX/ Revolution is NOW! |               --Adolph Hitler